A message to our customers about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are open and taking orders.
All orders that have been placed and paid for will still be sent out in line with the 15-day despatch estimate.
From despatch, shipping times are as follows
- 2-3 days UK delivery from despatch (estimated up to 15 days despatch)
- 5-10 days mainland Europe delivery from despatch (estimated 20 days despatch)
As events have unfolded across the world, it is clear that we are all facing an unprecedented challenge in combating the COVID-19 virus. We are all concerned about the risks associated with the virus and want to do all that is possible to protect our employees, customers, suppliers and partners.
As a business, we are keeping on top of all information and government guidelines that are being announced, monitoring the situation to be ready to implement changes for safety immediately.
What are we doing?
- We have increased our hygiene protocols within the office and warehouse.
- We are splitting our workforce to rotate teams working from home for the foreseeable future.
- Until we are not permitted by government guidelines, we are able to operate under our new structure.
- Please note there may be delays to despatching equipment along with delays in the delivery networks.
We will be open from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT Monday to Friday. We will be trying our best to meet our usual standards during these testing times, while government guidelines allow.
May we ask you to please be mindful that during these times we are going to be operating at a reduced capacity to enable staff to work from home and reduce contact with others. This may mean slower despatching, deliveries and customer service access.
Unless you have an urgent issue, please reframe from calling the office as we are dealing with huge call volumes. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and talk to us on messenger.